Two years ago, I was interviewed for an event called The Running Summit. I spoke about wide-ranging topics:
- How I started running
- My injury prevention philosophy
- The biggest areas of improvement for runners
- Strength training do's and don'ts
- Warm-ups and cross-training
- My favorite aspects of coaching
- How running "scales"
- My favorite running authors
- The two principles of sound form you must remember
- Who benefits from getting a coach?
- How to build your mileage more safely than the 10% rule
- Why 'Run Less, Run Faster' fails as a training methodology
- and a lot more!
As you can see, we went DEEP on running and touched on nearly every important element of sound training.
This is an audio recording of our interview where you'll be able to glean insights from my experience as a runner, coach, and a coached athlete.